Where should I pay RPT and SEFT?

RPT and SEFT should be paid to the provincial, city or municipal treasurer of the province, city or municipality where the real property is located. RPT and SEFT are imposed by and paid to the local government units (province, city and municipality) as these are considered local taxes.

Related Real Estate FAQs

Share your thoughts with us

Send a question to us