Where should the CWT be paid?

The CWT, deducted and withheld by the withholding agent/buyer on the sale, transfer or exchange of real property, shall be paid upon filing of the return (BIR Form 1601E) with the Authorized Agent Bank located within the Revenue District Office having jurisdiction over the place where the property is located.

Related Real Estate FAQs

Share your thoughts with us

Send a question to us